Thursday, March 25, 2010

Greetings

My name is Ryan. I've lived in California for a 1/3 of my life now, but grew up in the landlocked middle. I still don't think I'll ever get over being this close to the ocean as long as I live here. 

I play in a band from San Francisco called Halsted. Before that I was strictly a singer/songwriter and made a few records under my own name....No more....There is no Dana, only Zul. 

Every now and then I'll post some goings on related to our musical endeavors, but I have a feeling most of this blog's content will focus on things infinitely more trivial, like my hopeless man-crush on Anthony Bourdain. I guess that depends on what you consider trivial though. 

Anyhow, welcome! It's nice to see you. Make yourself at home, just don't steal or break anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment